Because you need to stand out.
You’re a small business owner and you know you need to do something to promote your company, but where do you begin?
The Top 10 Burning Questions of Every Small Business Owner:
- What is the difference between Marketing and PR?
- What is difference between the main types of online marketing?
- Do I need to hire a marketing person or a publicist to promote my business?
- How do you know if you should be using Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest or twitter?
- How do I build fans and followers online?
- How important is Yelp for my business and do Facebook ads work?
- Do I need to advertise in my local paper?
- How do I get mentioned in the press?
- How do I contact the press?
- Will all of this help my business grow and make me more money?
These questions are important to ask and we’ll give you the information you need to answer them! We want to help you navigate the traditional media and social media landscape to generate attention for your business. That’s what we do best.
What we’ll teach you:
- Branding and Publicity: How these 2 connect and what makes them important
- The most important thing business owners need to know about publicizing their brand or product
- What gets the media excited, and how you can stand out
- What a pitch email/letter should consist of
- What kind of content makes for good publicity opportunities
- How to create content online that attracts a loyal audience
- How to differentiate yourself from your competitors and really stand out
What you’ll come away with:
- Press release
- Pitch letter
- Your core message or “Elevator Pitch”
- Complete and up-to-date list of media outlets and contacts to whom you can send your pitches and/or press release (this includes print, online, blogs, radio and TV)
- One-hour consultation with step-by-step instructions on how to get started on your publicity plan and understanding which types of publicity and marketing are best suited for your business
- Dozens of cutting edge tips and tricks to getting your company noticed
Book your consultation TODAY.
(ph) 650-207-0917 (e) firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.andreaburnett.com For more information.
Full service PR campaigns are also available.
Andrea Burnett has 20+ years of publicity and marketing experience in some of the country’s biggest brands. She has worked with top-tier media professionals and landed her clients media attention in outlets from The New York Times to Oprah Magazine to the Today Show to The Wall Street Journal and hundreds of popular blogs and websitesall over the world.